I have been researching the Munday name for 16 years and am at the same brick wall. I was wondering if anyone can answer the following?
1. Kane was established in 1884. What was the name before that?
2. What churches were in Kane in 1845? Or when what was the first church in Kane and when was it established?
3. Is anyone related to the Munday/Mundy's of Kane, IL
4. I am stuck at Thomas C. Kane b. abt 1825. The 1860 census lists him from Alabama and the Greene county bio has him listed from Tennessee.
5. Is there any chance at all that he is related to Simeone or Presley Munday?
Any help is appreciated!