Search for content in message boards

John H. Garrett and Elizabeth Long 2nd great grand[arents

Replies: 0

John H. Garrett and Elizabeth Long 2nd great grand[arents

Posted: 1353015510000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morris, Garrett, Aldrich,
Hi i am looking for relatives of my 2nd great grandparents. His brother's names were David and William. I have no information oon them except they came to the U. S. A. in 1850 to New York. They stayed ther till 1853 and moved to Chicago, IL. I believe it was David that left from Chicago and moved to Virginia not sure though. But John had 9 children 3 boys and 6 girls. They are john H., William, Robert, boy boys died so my great grandpa was only son living. They had Sarah, mary, martha, Margert, Jennie, jane Jenni. I do not know where some of my aunts move to or whom they married. I k now two of them married an ellis. and are buried in the GArceland cemetery with their father and mother. He, married elizabeth Long. They both were from Calinchie, from what i have from my uncle's hand writing. Don't know if that's the right spelling or not. But would like to find relatives from them and information. I have John's parents as John GArrett and margert Shaw. If this is your line let me know. Thank you a head of time. pam

Find a board about a specific topic