Search for content in message boards

Jantusek, Tabacik, Petlock from Chicago

Replies: 1

Jantusek, Tabacik, Petlock from Chicago

Posted: 1184452150000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jantusek, Tabacik, Petlock
I'm looking for anyone who may belong to this family. The Jantusek line seems to have dropped from the earth. I know Joseph A. Jantusek and his wife both died in the early 1990's. I'm wondering if they had any children who may still be out there.

Joseph had a sister named Rose who married Leo Petlock/Pitlock around 1917. They had a son, Richard, born abt. 1918.

There was also a brother named Ralph Jantusek who changed his surname to Doherty. I believe he died around 1984. I'm looking for any posterity he may have had or info. on him.

They had a step-brother named Joseph Tabacik. I believe he married a lady named Claire and had two children, Joseph Stephen (b. abt. 1938, probably married to a lady named Judith) and Suzane. He has a grandchild named Janine, possible Joseph's daughter.

There is also a half-sister named Marie, born abt. 1918. She married a Mr. Herman and was alive as of 1980.

If anybody knows anything about these people or possible links to them, please contact me. candi.nicholls@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
candace1010 1184452150000 
Eiliv Sørhus 1509616716000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic