Search for content in message boards

Information regarding Charles C Scott & Matilda L Burchard & Families

Replies: 4

Information regarding Charles C Scott & Matilda L Burchard & Families

Posted: 1421337511000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burchard, Scott
Hello,
I am researching my family tree and am trying to locate the final resting place of my Great Grandparents Charles & Matilda Scott. Matilda's parents are buried in Bement Township Cemetery and their names are Christian and Wilhelmina Burchard along with her brother Herman, his wife Louise, and possibly her sister Louisa Burchard. My last exact location for Matilda was Kansas City, Mo in the mid 30's as a widow living with her son Cecil…my Grandfather. I have searched death records for Mo and she nor Charles are listed. I think there is a strong possibility she came back to Champaign County to be with family around the early 1940's and her son Cecil went on to California. Matilda was born in 1873 in Ivesdale. Charles Cabrin Scott parents are Edwin R Scott and Martha Anders and he was boron in 1868/69 in Macon County, Illinois.
I have a copy of Charles and Matilda's marriage certificate dated March 6, 1892 in Ivesdale.

Attached is a picture of Matilda and the man with her could possibly be Charles. My father still living Keith Scott (79 this year) met Matilda, but she may have already been a widow so does not remember ever meeting his grandfather Charles C Scott.

Any information regarding Charles and Matilda would be greatly appreciated. Kelly Scott Whitney
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kelly Whitney 1421337511000 
cynthiabarthe... 1421639501000 
Janet Whitney... 1421673755000 
cynthiabarthe... 1421687714000 
cynthiabarthe... 1421640982000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic