Search for content in message boards

Arlington Murder 1878 News article or/ and obit Elizabeth Cullenbine Sheehan

Replies: 3

Re: Arlington Murder 1878 News article or/ and obit Elizabeth Cullenbine Sheehan

Posted: 1483250779000
Classification: Query
Oh my thank you so much and QUICK! May I ask what database do you use to get this so quick.....

I agree with you, that it does somewhat read that she "survived". Then to reread and carefully look at the wording, a huh came from my thoughts...

Well I'm so glad that I ask for this and you questioned along with me on why if she was a married women, 1) be referred to as Miss and use of maiden name. 2) why would she have a "gentleman" caller coming to her parents home when she was married .... Get story though

Guess what I went back to see where I found my death info and yes I too got it from findagrave. Thank goodness I always try to find multiple and hope for a primary source of vital records. Guess what this is NOT my Elizabeth at all. Glad glad that I always check others work and get those facts checked....

again I appreciate the time you took for me and again would love to know what database you accessed this from for I will be researching my family in this area a little longer, just one of those lines that immigrated away from the rest of the family.

Thank you again, DOris

HAPPY NEW YEAR
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ur2funE 1483203602000 
bethrau1 1483247271000 
ur2funE 1483250779000 
bethrau1 1483300957000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic