Search for content in message boards

Lyman S Cleveland

Replies: 9

Re: Lyman S Cleveland

Posted: 1450727516000
Classification: Query
I’m not related to any member of this family.

Try -
Military Records
You may wish to include a personal letter stating all info that you know.
Be sure to include any alternate spelling of the last name.
Online form allows you to request information from your or your relative's, military personnel record. This option is only available if you are the veteran or next of kin (surviving spouse that has not remarried, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, or brother). Otherwise you will need to send in the SF180. The link is

Requesting Civil War – Army records
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rhodesia 1449292326000 
ELLinSpain 1450550227000 
thomasker2 1450619329000 
rhodesia 1450625726000 
thomasker2 1450647566000 
rhodesia 1450655113000 
thomasker2 1450700308000 
rhodesia 1450726674000 
thomasker2 1450727516000 
rhodesia 1450656429000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic