Search for content in message boards

Audubon Lee Weaver

Replies: 1

Audubon Lee Weaver

Posted: 1468117718000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Weaver
Looking for information on Audubon Lee Weaver and his family.

They settled in Nampa, ID. I've been able to find quite a bit already, however, based on an article I found in the Idaho Press I am curious to see if any living relatives happen to know more beyond George Diller Weaver (Audubon's Father).

I found a marriage entry of George and Sarah's (his first wife) which listed their parents names. George's parents were Joseph and Elizabeth Weaver. No maiden name was listed for Elizabeth, though I think I might have figured it out.

Others who have researched this line believe Joseph and Elizabeth Weaver were of the Weaverland Weber's/Weaver's but I do not believe this to be true as the Joseph and Elizabeth Weaver from Weaverland is not known to have had a son named George and their birth years do not match those of the Joseph and Elizabeth I found.

According to the article I found, we descend from a Michael Weaver from what is now Centre County, Penn. I am hoping to find the son and grandson of Michael in which I descend from to connect the dots to Joseph and George.

Thank you for your time!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
GenerationsOf... 1468117718000 
KathleenLouis... 1490391563000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic