Search for content in message boards

Seaborn, Henry Bradford ( Born in Georgia in the 1830s era)

Replies: 0

Seaborn, Henry Bradford ( Born in Georgia in the 1830s era)

Posted: 1506306867000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bradford, Warren
I have been researching my family and got as far back as these two. Seaborn was born in Georgia abt. July 1834. His earliest paper trail to date is when he was in Chambers County, Alabama were he married Hannah Samantha Warren [daughter of Rueben Warren and Susannah F Moore] in October 27 1855 at the home of her father, Rueben Warren. A Henry Bradford signed the marriage documents with Seaborn. They had three children Reuben (1856, Greene Co. AL) Timothy Buford (1863, Scott County, MS) and Mary Minnie [Braddock] ( 1870, Scott Co, MS).
on June 12, 1875 Hannah passed away.
The next paper trail [Hannah and their son Rueben] was the 1860 census {Scott County, MS] where her and their son [Rueben] was living with her parents. Seaborn was not located to date for that census. By the 1870 census, Seaborn, Hannah and their 3 kids were living together in Scott Co, MS.
Seaborn remarried to Linnie Catharine Stephens in July 21, 1875. She passed away in July 28, 1910. I have no more info Both of Seaborn's parents are from Georgia( 1910 Census) But I am stuck. Can any one help me find out who his parents were and when he passed away..even a initial to go with his name. Thank You

Find a board about a specific topic