Search for content in message boards

John M Morgan

Replies: 2

Re: John M Morgan

Posted: 26 Sep 2011 5:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Rodger,

This is Cathie Morgan, Orvis' daughter. Hope you are doing well. I had posted this a while back in hopes of getting more information about "big mama's" dad. I have done extensive work on the tree and have traced back that far as well. I have privatized my tree because I found that so many people were copying it and I was still in the research phase and did not want it to be copied incorrect. If you have information on John M. Morgan, I would like to have it to supplement what I presently have. I did get a chance to go over to Villa Ricca and do research in that area on our family and I am sure as you know we have very impressive roots. If you tree is made up of information that you accessed from Ancestry, you might want to check with other sites as some of the information is incorrect on alot of the trees posted. I am in the process of doing a DNA project that will officially link our Chambers family to the World Tree. Best regards in your research. I do not know if I will make it to the reunion this year as I am still working weekends in critical care at St Vincents. I will try my best. Take Care, Cathie Morgan
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CChambersM 3 Dec 2009 3:58PM GMT 
rodger_wallin... 26 Sep 2011 11:03PM GMT 
CChambersM 26 Sep 2011 11:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic