Search for content in message boards

Lt. Col. Ellsworth Cundiff obit lookup - died 1997

Replies: 1

Lt. Col. Ellsworth Cundiff obit lookup - died 1997

Thelma Sorenson (View posts)
Posted: 1125004992000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cundiff Abercrombie Sharp Tanniehill Porteous Kincheloe David Wickliffe
I am looking for obituary information on my uncle Ellsworth (no middle name) Cundiff who lived last in Clarke County (Athens), per his social security information.. My uncle Elic died January 28, 1997. It is possible he had a military funeral service at a military cemetery as he was a lifetime military man and was also a prisoner of WW II. His birth date was March 11, 1917, but I'm not sure which state he was born in. Hi parents had lived Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma. His parents were Roy Sharp Cundiff and Agnes May Abercrombie. He had one brother, Robert Ellwood Cundiff and a sister, Thelma Louise nee Cundiff Middlekauff. Uncle Elic married a woman named Ann and they had two children, a boy, Ellsworth Jr., and girl.

Would someone be kind enough to locate the obituary for me? I would be very happy to have the information. And, if someone knows of the remaining family...his son was the Honorable Ellsworth Cundiff, Jr., and lived in Kansas, I would be delighted to share our family genealogy with him. Thanks. Thelma
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Thelma Sorenson 1125004992000 
Hal McBride 1473195450000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic