VIRGINIA RIKER LUND (my paternal grandmother) married FRANCIS XAVIER SULLIVAN in Connecticut (no date, place) He died if a heart attack when my dad was 14 so like 1964. He was in the NAVY. Truck driver in Conn. He is my brick wall.and my info is correct Ive quadruple checked. my father's family is based out of Stamford Connecticut but they all settled here in the west palm beach area after grandad died. All I want is some hint or tie to prove they exist to back up all this searching and dates etc..they all died before I was born yet they're all i got left..
children of Virginia & Francis Sullivan
1. Leroy Sullivan Lieutenant Colonel in NAVY for like 20 years, wife Judy Irwin(d.)
2. Lee Sullivan (my dad)b. 7-1-1950
3. Glenn Sullivan was in NAVY too, wife Pam, daughter Bethany
4. Michael Sullivan NAVY(know nothing about him, he crashed his motorcycle into a telephone pole and died before i was born.No details. He was young.
5. Sally Solomon/ Sullivan My aunt. Dead end.
any questions, email me, check my tree because i get NADA on my grandparents, aunts, uncles and dad. It's mad! I've been at it for 2 years and I'm worn down and gave it up on that side =( If there's help out there...I'll gladly take it. Lots more on my tree