Search for content in message boards

Obits 28 Sep 1998, DELACROIX, KING, KAGERER, TREDINNICK, MOFFATT, STUDDS

Replies: 1

Re: Obits 28 Sep 1998, DELACROIX, KING, KAGERER, TREDINNICK, MOFFATT, STUDDS

Posted: 1428165610000
Classification: Query
John Tucker Studds, Sr., (Johnny) son of William Studds and Mabel Virginia Nelson, is the oldest son and brother to my father, Carl Edward Ellsworth Studds (Carl or Bus) Other siblings were William Frederick Studds, Thomas Lee Studds, Julian Augustus Studds (known as Mose), Emma Virginia Studds Walker Rye, Mabel Cloris Studds Dugan Isenberg (Belle), and Charles Francis Studds. Carl, Belle and Charles were born the early 1900's; all the rest in the 1800's. They are from the Geogetown and Tenleytown areas of Washington, DC and William and Mabel were both from Alexandria, VA.

I have a photo of William Studds, Sr. with two of his sons. One is Mose and the other is unidentified. He has to be John Tucker Studds, Sr. or Thomas Lee Studds. They are the only two sons I do not have photos of. I am also looking for photos of Emma Virginia "Ginny" Studds Walker Rye and Mabel "Belle" Studds Isenberg (aka Dugan).

I am interested in talking to anyone directly related to the people named above with information and photos regarding this group of siblings and their parents ... my aunts and uncles and grandparents ... and especially those who have had their DNA tested.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Nevada County CAGenWeb Coordinator 911390400000 
nanacoo23 1428165610000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic