Search for content in message boards

A 1977 Obituary Notice for Mr. Fred D. Johnson

Replies: 2

A 1977 Obituary Notice for Mr. Fred D. Johnson

Posted: 1472825812000
Classification: Query
9-2-2016

Could someone please check to see if an obituary notice is available on the following person:

MR. FRED D. JOHNSON, died September 29, 1977 in Vallejo, CA at age 43 (born 1934)
(sometimes also called Freddie or Freddy), a son of Louie/Louis and Olivia Johnson

My problem is that he was believed to have been living in Vallejo, CA (Solano County) at the time of his death, but the Social Security Death Index states that he apparently died in Napa County (I do not know what city). I'm thinking that maybe there was an obituary notice also recorded in a City of Napa area newspaper.

I do not necessarily need a printed copy, unless that is what you prefer to send me by postal mail. If you can do a scanned image and send to me by email, that would be just fine.

I'm trying to find out if he was survived by a wife and/or children, or by brothers and sisters, nieces/nephews, etc.

If an obituary is not available, if anyone knows where I could have a lookup done in city telephone directories to see what his address was, please let me know.

Thank you.

keith345@hotmail.com
Genealogical Researcher

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
keithnort555 1472825812000 
herzogm 1493326200000 
keithnort555 1493326835000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic