1. Emma Gustava Sword, born in Sweden in 1879 emigrated in 1901. She is found in 1910/1920/1930 Census living in Washburn Bayfield Wisconsin and married to Albert Holgren. Emma Gustava Holgren died in 1963 and left no children. Where could I find an obit for her?
2. Agnes Alfrida Sword, born 1898 emigrated in 1916. Had the intention to live with her sister Emma Gustava and her husband (See point 1)
3. Elsa Maria Sword, born 1889 and emigrated in September 1910. Had also the intention to live with her sister Emma Gustava and her husband (See point 1)
4. Signe Berhardina Sword, born 1892 and emigrated together with no 3 Elsa Maria in September 1910. She also had the intention to join sister no 1.
5. Hedvig Cecilia Sword, born 1895 and emigrated in October 1913. She differs from her other sisters and was aiming for Brawley in California. She might have had relatives named Taberman in Brawley and stayed with them.
Four sisters intended to go to Winsconsin but only one is found in the Census. What happened to the other three and the one who planned to go to Brawley California?
I hope that you can help me finding these five sisters or give me some hints where to search for them. Thanks in advance!