Search for content in message boards

Need family info on Peggy Louise Cox who married Blasco CAPITANI

Replies: 4

Need family info on Peggy Louise Cox who married Blasco CAPITANI

Posted: 27 Jan 2004 6:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cox, Smith, Capitani,estes, connors, Groppoli, Donovan, Watson
I am looking for family information on Peggy Louise Cox whom I believe was born in OK but can't give out specific dates because she still might be alive.
She married Blasco CAPITANI 5 Oct 1947 but I don't know where, maybe Alameda CA because that is where Mr. Capitani passed away.
He was born in PA 22 Sep 1922 and died 24 Feb 1976 at Freemont, Alameda Co, CA 24 Feb 1976. He is supposed to be buried at the Irvington Memorial Cemetery and he was the son of Alceste Capitani and Lena Groppoli.
I would like to know where in PA he was born.
Also, Peggy and Blasco had two children whom I think may still be living in CA to the best of my knowledge.
One was John Frederick Capitani b 2 Aug 19**where was he born? and he married 1 Mar 1969, ( in CA?) Kathleen Connors ( where was she born?)d/o Stanley Connors and Mary Donovan.
Did they have children? What are their names?

The second child of Peggy and Blasco was James Thomas Capitani who was born in San Leandro CA and he married 7 Sep 1971 ( Where?) Sandra Linda Watson ( where was she born?) d/o of Lloyd Watson and Beryldene Estes.
They had one son whom we know about:
Larry Capitani ( where was he born) and possibly others...

If you have any information on this family or where I can possibly write to any Capitanis who are part of this family, I would sure appreciate it if you would respond to this posting. They are related to me through the SMITH family connection and I want to exchange genealogy information with them.
THANK YOU!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
J_Ocho 28 Jan 2004 1:38AM GMT 
sandchelly 29 Aug 2010 8:37PM GMT 
sgropps 10 Aug 2011 5:02AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 30 Aug 2010 6:01PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 30 Aug 2010 6:09PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic