Search for content in message boards

Trailor (Traylor), Patterson

Replies: 1

Trailor (Traylor), Patterson

Posted: 1388360995000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1388361036000
Surnames: Trailor, Traylor, Trailior, Patterson, Paterson
Hello I am looking for any information on Willie Trailor (May be spelled Traylor or Trailior) born about 1898 in Louisiana (Father born in Georgia, Mother born in Louisiana). In 1930 he lived in Saint Francis, Lee, Arkansas. Any information about him that could lead me to his parents would be very helpful!

I am also looking for his wife Georgia's maiden name. She was born in Arkansas in about 1894 as well as both of her parents. She passed away January 27th 1933 ( I am not sure how she passed). She was residing in Saint Francis, Lee, Arkansas with her husband Willie and her children Nellie, Annie, Nathaniel, Irene, Jack, and Alvia. She may have also had a son named Alvin that would have been born in 1928. Any information about her maiden name, family, or how she passed would be helpful.

The last person I am looking for is my great grandfather Adrian Paterson. I am not sure when he was born nor do I know any information about him other than he possibly lived in Saint Francis, Lee, Arkansas; Mississippi, Crittenden, Arkansas; or Rural, Lee, Arkansas at or around 1937. I know that my great grandmother Annie Trailor knew him during that time and they conceived my grandmother Juanita Patterson. Both my grandmother and great grandmother have now passed and I have no way of finding any more information about him. Any piece of information would help.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Adrienne Alle... 1388360995000 
brocksims 1388480230000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic