I am searching for information on Lester Paul Coleman (and his family) born abt. 1931 possibly in Arkansas somewhere around the area of Saint Francis County, Arkansas. The info I have on him is pretty sketchy and not sure how much of it is correct but this is what I have
1. Was in the Army 7 years. (I'm assuming somewhere in the late 40's and early 50's)
2. Worked for a beer company at one time.
3. Last known job was a parking lot attendant - Park-Rite Baptist.
4. Lived in Memphis, TN during 1957 (probably more years than that but know for sure in 1957)
5. Had 3 sisters and 4 brothers (no names on siblings)
6. Quit school in 9th grade in Arkansas
7. Was married to Velma Reynolds from Saint Francis County, Arkansas and they both lived in Memphis, TN. They separated sometimes in 1957 or 1958. Velma passed away in 1969.
Any information on him or his family would be so appreciated.