Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM DUNN

Replies: 11

Re: WILLIAM DUNN

Posted: 4 Oct 2011 1:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: William Dunn/Marshall/ Griffin/Middleton
Mr. Scott,,,This is all of our families,,,I don't get on facebook,,I am on a cheap dial up,,,I have pictures & info ,,,even John Turner Marshall's family new updates,,,and the info on The Big Marshall Reunion,in Kingsland,Texas,,,can you possibly show me your area code and the next 3 numbers of your phone,,and I will post a number you can reach me on,,,then delete,,but if I have the 1st 6 numbers on this ID caller I will answer,I never answer unknown names or numbers,,then I will delete the number on the post,,after we contact,,,I need to give you some info,,,and see if you can lock onto my e-mail address,
My brother and I want to visit with you sometime,,plus I will get you in touch with all the others,,I am kin to a lot of thoses names on that list,,John Turners GGGreats are suppose to be at the reunion,,,I hope to go,,,but will chat with you some other way,,,okay,,,so we evidently have 2 Thomas Marshalls,,the elder one & a son,,,so we need to talk,,,I am connected,,as the rest of us,,,plus the Counts/Lairds/Mcelhaney's/they are connected also,,,We are have relatives all over,,we will help you also,,Madison,Carroll,Newton/Washington,,are a few,,so the Estteps also hit a bell,,,,Thanks so much,,,Let me know if you want to try this for me. on phone.Marsha
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
southernstyle... 4 Oct 2011 7:56PM GMT 
ScottHensley3... 4 Oct 2011 5:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic