Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM DUNN

Replies: 12

Re: WILLIAM DUNN

Posted: 4 Oct 2011 8:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Mr Scott,,,Yes Yes Yes,,,I looked at what you sent in names,,,Oh how do We Connect!!! I know a lot of names,,,and we have (PICTURES) and (INFO)Let me tell you ,,Now hich Elder Marshall,,,is buried there Thomas ,,,,Shadrick,,& Sherman,,,John Tuner Marshall I have (FAMILY) Pictures,,,Let me tell you I mad a tad boo boo,,,Shadrick married Margret Dunn,,,It was (HIS) FATHER THOMAS,,that was married to Sarah,,,,Sarah is one of the Cherokee Girls that it was Thomas,,not Shadrick,,that came upon these 2 young ladies getting attacked by bushwakers,,one of them was married and they were sisters,,,the other one (Sarah became Thomas Marshall's wife,,,but my elder brother last night,,,finally remembered their Indian 1st names were (MeM>Me) is how it was pronounce & Tobie,,they may of spelled them different,,and Margret was Shadricks wife,,,the McElhaneys,Pruitts,I even know the Bolingers & COunts,,,I marrried a (Madison County Fellar) 40 years ago.
I have known we were mixed up in Carroll County also,,,but we are searching,,,also we have pictures of the Alpena Store,that the son of John Henrey & Sally Ann Middleton Griffin's son John (Pebbles) Griffin owned,,in which is a brother to Mary Emma Griffin Marshall,we have a telegram that John Peebles sent Robert Griffin when Sally was dying,,and I really need to chat with you,,I am so blowed away,,,when you mentioned elder Marshall,,,I have so many,,,,is that Thomas,,,Shadrick & Sherman WOW,,and Margret Dunn is related to me,,,Thomas is my GGG Grandpa & his wife was Sarah,,,when I am online my phone is busy,,so I will have to get off,,if we talk today perhaps,,,Thanks Sooo Much,,we will help you out also,,,I have some helping on this in Texas,,,and yes John Turner went to Oklahoma,,I just found my 3rd cousin out of his (PATH) Hey!!!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
billina1 5 Feb 1998 12:00PM GMT 
Dorman Chasteen 27 Jan 2003 8:43PM GMT 
southernstyle... 3 Oct 2011 3:48AM GMT 
ScottHensley3... 3 Oct 2011 10:22AM GMT 
southernstyle... 3 Oct 2011 2:15PM GMT 
ScottHensley3... 3 Oct 2011 10:53PM GMT 
southernstyle... 4 Oct 2011 2:13AM GMT 
ScottHensley3... 4 Oct 2011 5:16AM GMT 
southernstyle... 4 Oct 2011 2:06PM GMT 
southernstyle... 4 Oct 2011 2:33PM GMT 
per page