Don't know what happened to Moses or Joshua but here is some information on the others.
1) Rev. John F Fisher (Methodist): b. 28 Apr 1824, d. 25 May 1900.
2) King Fisher: b. 22 Dec 1827, d. 7 May 1916. (Born in one-room log cabin that stood at that time where Texas Corner is in Fort Smith AR.
3) Alabama Rebecca Fisher, wife of King Fisher: b. 27 Jan 1840, d. 7 Nov 1920. Rebecca and King Fisher were grandparents of Allie Wilson.
4) Mary Cashwell, daughter of King and R. Fisher: b. 1867, d. 1887.
5) Ellen, wife of John Fisher: b. 7 Feb 1857, d. 21 Sep 1905.
Here are some additional Fishers you may or may not need:
6) Thomas Fisher: b. 11 Sep 1825, d. 21 Sep 1871.
7) Sarah Ann, wife of Thomas Fisher: b. No date, d. 18 Apr 1881.
8) Emily D Fisher: b. 25 Jul 1834, d. 6 Jan 1899. Married to H. C. Lane in 1859.
9) H. C. Lane: no marker, husband of Emily Fisher Lane. (Confederate Soldier).
10) Tom E Fisher: b. no date, d. 17 Jan 1963, age 85 years.
All of the above are buried at Fisher Cemetery in Crawford County AR which is located north of Mulberry and west of Piney Road on the N. L. McCabe farm (in 1970). The cemetery is named for the Joshua Fisher Family.
Joshua Fisher and family lived on the Little Mulberry Creek, two miles north of Mulberry. He was an old fashioned hard shell Baptist preacher. He owned land around Alma andhis to sons, tom and King Fisher inherited this land. During the Civil War they sold it to Andy Austin and he in turn sold it to Co. Locke.
The above information was obtained from "History in Headstones" compiled by Susan Swinburn and Doris West. It lists headstone inscriptions in Crawford County cemeteries thru 1970.
Hope this helps. Joe