Search for content in message boards

Bisbee, Old Photos [genealogy research]

Replies: 1

Bisbee, Old Photos [genealogy research]

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 11:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
1.) I am looking for any old photos of Dubacher Canyon that may be in private hands. I understand that the Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum does not have any in their collection, so at this point private hands seems the only way left to go. My great-grandmother lived there from about 1913 to about 1921. I would just like to see what it looked like.

2.) Also interested in pre-1951 photos of Johnson Addition. I have seen the May 1951 photo posted at Facebook showing blasting going on for the Lavender Pit ... would really like to see photos of what the area looked like before ... anytime between 1910s-1920s up to 1951 ...

3.) Am especially interested in Lowell's Erie Street photos ... would like to see what it looked like back in the day ... FYI: I have seen page 44 from the book Bisbee Then and Now by Boyd Nicholl ... but that's pretty much it ... would really like to see more of it if possible ... couple of people have said there used to be a house next to Brophy's ???

Anyone have any old photos of these areas of Bisbee that they are willing to share? Not for publication purposes ... I would just really like to see what it all looked like.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
NoraSmith31 14 Mar 2012 5:12AM GMT 
alpine87 15 Mar 2012 4:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic