Search for content in message boards

Alabama Penetentiary Records

Replies: 1

Re: Alabama Penetentiary Records

Posted: 1330492315000
Classification: Query
If you call Alabama Corrections Office 334-353-3883 and ask for the records room, they will be able to look up a name, if you have a year that your relative was jailed. I was able to get a verification in the year 1950, when my father was in prison.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jamiepickrell 1272424706000 
iluvhair2003 1330492315000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic