Search for content in message boards

H.W. Pitts and Lorene Campbell-Pitts Children and Descendants

Replies: 0

H.W. Pitts and Lorene Campbell-Pitts Children and Descendants

Posted: 1500675887000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1500675918000
Surnames: Pitts, Campbell
Lorene Campbell Pitts is my Great Aunt. She married H.W. Pitts and there seems to be records of them in both Alabama and Georgia. They appeared to have 10 or 11 kids from the 1940's to the early 1960's including Catherine Pitts, Michael Pitts, Mary Ruth Pitts, Steven Pitts, etc. Most of them are now deceased. I'm trying to find out more information on the Pitts kids. My mother lost contact with those kids (her 1st cousins) decades ago and only remembers spare aspects. I'm trying to find any information on the Pitts children such as if they had kids, if they live in the GA or AL areas, etc. The only Pitts family member that I have been able to find out much about is Michael Pitts. The other 9-10 kids I have found very little information researching online. In Catherine's case, I have no birth date and an alleged death date of 2000. If anyone has any information, please feel free to message me on Ancestry or reply to this message post. I'd love to re-connect with the Pitts Family as they are my cousins as well.

Find a board about a specific topic