Search for content in message boards

Edwards - Butler Choctaw Couty Alabama

Replies: 4

Re: Edwards - Butler Choctaw Couty Alabama

Posted: 6 Mar 2012 6:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Connett, Edwards, Jordan
Re: your ? regarding the Connett family. Have you looked up JIsaacConnett ? His Grandfather was Curtis Connett. You should be able to get really good info from him. I would be happy to share what I have on the Connett family. You are welcome to email me at annmilam@sbcglobal.net. Or take a look at my Connett's tree. Nice to meet family on ancestry.com. This is how I reconnected with J Isaac. I do have several pictures of my connett family posted on my tree. It is my "York Family Tree"
I noticed you have connections to Edwards in Choctaw County Alabama. I am looking for a J M? Edwards in that area just before or during the civil war. His widow, Mary Ann was drawing a widows civil war pension in the late 1890's. It is possible her maiden name was Brewster, but am not really sure about that. Their daughter Josephine was my ggrandmother. She married William Sylvester Jordan and they died in Johnson County, Texas. Mary Ann is buried at Mountain Peak cemetary and Josie and W S are buried in Files Valley, between Itasca and Maypearl, TX.
Don't you just love these old towns names?
If I can help you with your Connetts, let me know.
Thanks, Ann Milam
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rwashing2 22 Apr 2010 7:11PM GMT 
Jerry Paasch 22 Dec 2010 3:36AM GMT 
annmilam41 8 Jan 2011 9:56PM GMT 
JenniferFarme... 6 Mar 2012 12:20PM GMT 
annmilam41 6 Mar 2012 1:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic