Search for content in message boards

Bustamante- Lizarraga research

Replies: 3

Bustamante- Lizarraga research

Posted: 1490840503000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bustamante, Lizarraga, Castro, Melgar
Is anyone researching these families in the Caborca area of Sonora? I am searching for a Roberto Bustamante, born probably about 1930. His father was Jesus (maybe born 1900? ) Jesus was married first to a Lizarraga woman they called Conchita and they had Olga, Blanca and Sergio. Conchita died and the family moved to Culiacan, Sinaloa where Jesus is said to have married Jovita Melgar (previously married to Mr Padilla) and had Roberto. After Jesus died Roberto went to California for awhile but returned to Sonora where he married Loreto Castro. They lived in the Obregon area. I can't find anything on Roberto, no birth record, no border crossing card to the US. No marriage of Jesus to Jovita. Olga, Blanca and Sergio Bustamante-Lizarraga turn up nothing. I've tried social media. This is for my adopted son in law. DNA testing points him to Durango and Zacatecas (and other family names like Perez) yet he has a very strong resemblance to several of the Bustamante-Castro families. And also to a few other Bustamante-Lizarraga people on Facebook. Not sure of exact dates but the ones given are probably about right. Thanks for any clues. Chris Smith
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Christine McH... 1490840503000 
Christina Hen... 1504997986000 
Christina Hen... 1504998097000 
Christina Hen... 1505000285000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic