Search for content in message boards

Joaquin Valdes and Juana Morales

Replies: 0

Joaquin Valdes and Juana Morales

José Humberto Suárez Villarreal (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2005 7:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Suarez, Villarreal, Rotter, De la Fuente, Orozco, Tello de Orozco, Culebro, Zertuche, Rodriguez
Hi, I am looking for info on the parents of Joaquin or Joachin Valdes and Juana Morales. I have only found three children for them:

Juan Joseph Ygnacio Valdés Morales, baptized on august 20, 1756 in Sagrario Metropolitano, Saltillo, Coahuila, México.

María Josefa Valdés Morales married on february 20, 1784 in Sagrario Metropolitano, Saltillo, Coahuila, México to José Dionisio Ramos Arizpe, born in 1756, son of Juan Ignacio Ramos de Arriola González and Ana María Lucía Arizpe Fernández.

José Joachín Valdés Morales married on september 15, 1782 in Sagrario Metropolitano, Saltillo, Coahuila, México to María Josefa Sánchez Valdés daughter of Pedro Sánchez and María Ygnacia Valdés.

I am looking for this info because one of Joaquín Valdes and Juana Morales great-grandchild married María Ana Zertuche Morales and I am trying to see if there is any relationship through the morales or any other family.

Thanks

José Humberto

Find a board about a specific topic