My Grandparents were David McGladdery and Edith McGladdery (nee scott).
Jane McBride and Joseph Mcgladdery's oldest Son married Margaret Armstrong in Ireland. I am told by family, they lived in dwelling place: Lyle Hill, Town: Templepatrick, in the county: Antrim or Antrum??(spelling).
Samuel McGladdery and Margaret Armstrong had the following children:
1. Jean McGladdery born in Ireland. She was married to Jim McCully and was 99 when she died.
2. Samuel McGladdery born in Ireland and died in an explosion in a shop in 1924. Samuel had no children
3. Joseph McGladdery born in Ireland. I don't know if he had any children.
4. Hugh McGladdery born in Ireland. He married Bernice Brown - had children.
5. William McGladdery born in Marsden Saskatchewan
6. Margaret McGladdery died of blood poisoning when she was quite young.
7. John McGladdery born in Saskatchewan
8. David McGladdery(my Grandfather), born October 29, 1913 in Saskatchewan. He married Edith Viola Scott. They had three children, Brian(my Dad), Donna, and Lorraine. David died in November 1978 and Edith died Dec 2007. They lived in Lone Rock, Sask.
Let me know if I can answer anything else that may help you!