Search for content in message boards

Monique Surrette Boudreau

Replies: 1

Re: Monique Surrette Boudreau

Posted: 1498758062000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boudreau, Fournier, Saulnier Wade
I'm looking for any information I can get about my Grandmother Frances Boudreau. I found a 1901 census for a Frances Fournier born Nov 17[?] 1896 listed with a Monique Fournier, Elisabeth, Maximin Constance and several others. Monique was listed as the mother and of said people, however Maximin and Elisabeth were both listed as head of household. I believe they were actually brother and sister children of Monique.
Then in 1911 the same family, except Frances is now an adopted child 14 years old, same birthdate, Frances Boudreau. I have found information reguarding her crossing the boarder with a Vitaline Boudreau in 1924. I also found a 1920 US census with Frances Fournier living in Newburyport with people named Wade. My Aunt Anna Florance Fournier was born in Rowley Ma. in Sept/Oct 1920. Then in another census I found Frances Boudreau living in Newburyport with Elisabeth Fournier, Anna Fournier 9 and Earl Boudreau 4, my father was born in 1931 Freddie Nelson Boudreau, he was given up to foster care.
I have linked up to a few people that are my 3/4th cousins with Boudreau as a maiden name and Wade as a married name.
I know these facts:
Frances was never married. Her family was from Saulnersvile [cs?] Digby, Nova Scotia.
She gave birth to at least the 3 people I have listed: Anna, Earl and Freddie.
She lived with the Fournier's as well as the Wades and had the last name of Boudreau.
I grew up knowing that Anna and Earl were my Aunt and Uncle. My father found my grandmother when he was a teenager. She never got close to him but he tried to have a relationship with her. He became very close to my Aunt Anna, his half sister. I got to know Frances a little as a child, I don't remember to much. I got to know my uncle Earl, not much but some.
I am related closely to the Wade family as well as Saulnier and Boudreau.
If you can elaborate on any of this it would be great. I am looking to find my Dads past.
BTW I did find his father. He was Freddie R Woodard. That was exciting for my brothers and I.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
holdfast1 1427994811000 
Leslie Gemign... 1498758062000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic