Search for content in message boards

Ruth Edith Rose - Death

Replies: 7

Re: Ruth Edith Rose - Death

Posted: 10 May 2012 11:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you, Rosemary, I was excited to see your reply so early in my morning. It's past midnight in Winnipeg, if that is where you are writing from. The information will be very helpful to me and I can see you know all your p's and q's in regards to research links! It is strange that there would be only 2 Roses in the Elmwood cemetery; I would be interested in seeing what names they are, because being a prominent family, especially of St. Vital, and knowing Elmwood cemetery figures strongly in their deaths, it is strange that their graves would not be marked importantly. Perhaps, some were buried in other cemeteries. I am heading for England tonight and if I had time there, I would delve into the town of their origin, Sturminster Newton in Dorset. Not this trip, perhaps the next, hopefully. It is an enthralling journey down history's path when you start uncovering all these bits and pieces of someone's lfe. It's like a puzzle you can't put down: you want to fit in all the pieces that you can!! Thanks, Rosemary.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
reparmley 7 Mar 2003 12:20AM GMT 
reparmley 7 Mar 2003 2:40AM GMT 
marsarma 6 May 2012 10:06AM GMT 
reparmley 11 May 2012 5:03AM GMT 
marsarma 11 May 2012 5:23AM GMT 
karenuffdamb 11 May 2012 4:24PM GMT 
marsarma 11 May 2012 4:41PM GMT 
marsarma 6 May 2012 10:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic