Search for content in message boards

Mystery of Mary Morrow

Replies: 2

Mystery of Mary Morrow

Posted: 1479506702000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrow, Foster , Kassian
I'm trying to solve a mystery regarding my own family. I had a grandmother who was born in the area off Rossland/Trail BC on 16 May 1929. Her real name was Mary Morrow. What I have been told from my aunt and family is that she was given up when she was a really young child by her family, as they had a few kids possibly four already and couldn't support to feed another one.She was going to be put up for adoption at an orphanage, however that didn't exactly happen. From my understanding she was handed over to what are my Great grandparents (John & Alice Foster) who were missonaries in the Salvation Army. They were going to drop her off at the orphanage but on the way there they fell in love with her and decided to keep and raise her as their own, They renamed her Edna Mae Foster, and because of this there was never a official birth certificate or adoption record for her. She never new her real past until much later in her life but never got to meet the family. She would later go on to marry Thomas Kassian.

If you know any family secret, or any Morrows born in Rossland/Trail BC in the 1920's please let me know. - Regards Bradley Kassian
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bradley Kassi... 1479506702000 
Stella_Stange... 1480304402000 
Bradley Kassi... 1481016019000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic