Search for content in message boards

Mystery of Mary Morrow

Replies: 2

Re: Mystery of Mary MORROW b 1929 Trail/Rossland

Posted: 1481016019000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrow , Foster, Kassian
Stella I believe she may of been born on a reserve in that area hence no record of birth but i got some interesting news! I got my ancestry dna results back and it matched me with a third cousin who also had a dna test done and who has morrows in his tree. In fact it was this partcular family ive been looking at for awhile. call it a hunch. Now Im trying to see which of their children if there was more than one is my great grandfather. The family is: Robert George Morrow b. 1864 and his wife Annie Murray b. abt. 1865 are my great great grandparents. They are the father of Robert George James Morrow born 18 FEB 1895- died 1929 in trail BC. ...Im hunting to see if this Robert George james morrow is my grandfather or if one of his siblings is. The fact is we are now confirmed related up to his parents. I know Robert George james morrow had a few children: Robert William Morrow b. 1925, Margaret Morrow b. 1926, Kenneth Morrow b. 1928 (later became a doctor of ophthalmology), and Tiny Morrow ....all of which were born in Trail but later lived in Nelson shortly after their fathered died. I know Kenneth Morrow wrote a book regarding his childhood and he mentions his siblings but I am wondering if by chance he wasn't aware of a missing sibling.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bradley Kassi... 1479506702000 
Stella_Stange... 1480304402000 
Bradley Kassi... 1481016019000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic