Search for content in message boards

Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc

Replies: 14

Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc

Posted: 30 Oct 2008 1:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilkinson, Norton, Hardy, Labrash, Aitkinson, Lund, Allen
I am searching fo rthe Descendants of Robert(Herbert) Wilkinson. Robert Wilkinson is buried in Leduc Cemetery. He Died 1905. He immigrated to Leduc Alberta from Palermo district of Hamilton Ontario, and settled three miles north west of Leduc. His brother William WIlkinson immigrated later to the Ft. Saskatchewan ditrict around Partridge Hills, and later into Edmonton City. I have lost track of the Wilkinson Family. The Leduc local history book states that the Wilkinsons were in leduc 1943 (when Louisa Wilkinson Norton) passed away.At that time they had been in the district for 63 years. Alice Maud Wilkinson (Robert Wilkinsons Daughter married Gus(sidney Augustus) Hardy in Edmonton and made their Home in Leduc. My Grandmother Isabel Hardy was born in Leduc in 1910. Maud Wilkinson and Gus Hardy are my G grandparents and Robert Wilkinson and Louisa Norton are my GG Grandparents. I am looking for anyone living that may have further information on Wilkinson Family.The nine Children of Robert Wilkinson and Louisa Norton Wilkinson are as follows:
#1 William Wilkinson married Sarah Aitkinson
#2 Dilbert Wilkinson married Lily Lund
#3 Clara Wilkinson married James Philip Labrash
#4 Alice Maud Wilkinson married Sidney Augustus Hardy(GUS Hardy)
#5 Edmund Wilkinson married Dorothy Wood
#6 Norman Wilkinson married Jean Allen
#7 George Wilkinson
#8 Unknown WIlkinson
#9 Unknown Wilkinson

I have made contact with someone who has information on the Wilkinson Norton families that stayed behind in Ontario. Robert Wilkinson died in Leduc 1905 and is buried there along with Louisa Norton Wilkinson. I used to live in Edmonton but recently moved out of province. Perhpas there is someone out there that has a trascription of the Leduc Cemetery, or a picutre. Or Even information on the rest of my displaced family.
Thanks
Cathy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cattattude 30 Oct 2008 7:41PM GMT 
GoutbeckP59 31 Oct 2008 5:22PM GMT 
cattattude 31 Oct 2008 9:17PM GMT 
GoutbeckP59 1 Nov 2008 12:27AM GMT 
cattattude 1 Nov 2008 2:08AM GMT 
GoutbeckP59 3 Nov 2008 3:32PM GMT 
cattattude 3 Nov 2008 4:03PM GMT 
pmcd3557 22 Feb 2009 4:45AM GMT 
cattattude 24 Feb 2009 4:42PM GMT