Napoleon Beloin and his large family moved to Alberta from Quebec sometimes in the early 1900's. Am trying to locate information on the families of 5 of his children. All I have to go on are some vague memories from an elderly uncle, as follow:
(1) son, Ernest Beloin, married Alice Lafosse. They had at least 12 children, 9 of whom were born in TROCHU, ALBERTA
(2) daughter, Albertine or Ernestine Beloin, married David Richard around 1921
(3) son, George Beloin, married Mary Evans in 1932
(4) son, Alexis Beloin married Mathilda or Marilda Drolet around 1917 or 1918 and had a very large family.
(5) son, Henri Beloin, married Gertrude Boyes or Boyd in mid-1920's.
Any help appreciated.