Search for content in message boards

Looking for family of Tzvi/Zvi Erlichman in Tel Aviv, Israel - address 52 Shabazi St in 1960s

Replies: 0

Looking for family of Tzvi/Zvi Erlichman in Tel Aviv, Israel - address 52 Shabazi St in 1960s

Posted: 1481321104000
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Erlichman, Routhenstein
Hi - my father was Zvi (or Tzvi) Erlichman, who was born in Israel, perhaps Tel Aviv. His parents were originally from Eastern Europe, my mother said Beserabia/Rumania area, but moved to Israel in the early 1900s. I was estranged from him many years ago and my mother divorced him when I was 4. I am trying to locate family as I know nothing about that side of my family.

My mother's name was Florence Routhenstein and they married around 1958. The two of them visited his family in Israel in 1959 when she was pregnant with me. I still have a steamer trunk with his family's address written on it: 52 Shabazi St Tel Aviv Israel. Hopefully that will ring a bell with someone!

I would love to connect with that side of my family. Both of my children have been to Israel and I plan to go someday. I live near Philadelphia, PA, USA.

Find a board about a specific topic