Search for content in message boards

Vitoliste & Christo Batandziev

Replies: 4

Re: Vitoliste & Christo Batandziev

Posted: 1482074191000
Classification: Query
Hello! I know this is an old post so possibly you have already tracked down information about your grandfather, but I saw Vitoliste and had to ask my mom about it. She is from a neighbouring village, and my grandmother who has lived in that area her whole life just came to live with us in Canada recently and she knows a lot about the people and families from the region as well. She didnt know anyone specifically with that surname but she said that there were Batandziev's from Polciste, which is a village neighbouring Vitoliste. She said they were one of the earlier families to make the move out of the countryside to the city of Prilep. My mom looked on facebook and found 2 people with the surname Batandzioski, which is what your family surname would be with a macedonianized suffix. I suggest contacting them because odds are they are relations of yours, due to it being an uncommon last name. As for Boyo, in macedonian it would be written like Vojo, and would be pronounced "Voyo". Hope this helps!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jcbatanchiev 1425949325000 
Istvan Szucs 1429430784000 
kicktokill 1482074191000 
jcbatanchiev 1482078019000 
kicktokill 1482083457000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic