Search for content in message boards

KUNSDORF/KUNZDORF family (Kunsdorf/Janisch marriage)

Replies: 0

KUNSDORF/KUNZDORF family (Kunsdorf/Janisch marriage)

Posted: 1472722318000
Classification: Query
Hello everyone!

Im gladly asking if anyone of you spotted this surname while you were browsing through genealogical stuff and books (except those on ancestry) or have this in your family tree, please post here! :)

And now my question and problem:

I continue to face significant difficulty in searching all of my ancestors down the line from 19th century, I did not think that I will stay on top of the nineteenth century ...

Seeking people: GOTTFRIED KUNSDORF and his wife JOHANNA JANISCH lived in Welnowiec (Ignatzdorf / Hohenlohehutte) in Silesia. In the parish for I was sure (Michałkowitz) I found only Johanna death certificate in 1846 at the age of 53 with a status of "widow". No wedding, what's more, their first child there in the Ignatzdorf (Wełnowiec) was born in 1821 when Johanna was already 28 ...

Circumstantial evidence I have detected: the last child born in 1835, during 1838 to 1846 (death of Johanna) did not find the death Gottfried, lacking 1835-37 years, how big is the chance that was the dates when he died? Is it possible that he died somewhere else, even though his wife had died after him in Hohenlohehutte?

I also found Johanna Janisch (maiden name written!) In 1839 as a witness of a marriage, except that "from Siemianowitz" it is possible that she just came there from Hohenlohehutte, and moved back after her husband's death? And then also she died in hohenlohehutte?

I searched all other nearby parishes, no sign of their marriage or child born before 1821. I only found surname Kunsdorf in this period of time on Breslau (Wrocław) and Berlin but its not Gottfried and Johanna...

Do you know if in any way I can find out where to look for their marriage certificate? Who to ask? Its most important thing because id finally be able to know from where my ancestors came....

Find a board about a specific topic