Search for content in message boards

Jonas Knapp Sr.-Anna Lindonlaup, Bataapati, Tolna

Replies: 2

Jonas Knapp Sr.-Anna Lindonlaup, Bataapati, Tolna

Posted: 22 May 2011 12:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jonas Knapp Jr. Anna Forizs, Jonas Knapp Sr.& Anna Lindonlaup
According to a marriage record I have from the "First Hungarian Reformed Church of Homestead" in Allegheny Co., Pa., USA, my great grandparents Anna Forizs & Jonas Knapp Jr. were married 7 Jan 1905 in Federal, Allegheny Co., Pa.. Jonas Knapp Jr. was 24 years old, making him born in 1881, in the village of Bataapati, Tolna, Hungary. His parents were Jonas Knapp Sr. & Anna Lindonlaup. I know nothing more about them other than their names? Some time before 1905, Jonas Knapp Jr. immigrated to the USA and Allegheny Co., Pa.. To date I have not been able to find his immigration records nor have I found him in any census records in the USA? I do not know if he immigrated with his family, or alone? I do not know if he had siblings in the USA or still in Hungary? Baptism records from the above Church, show Jonas Knapp Jr. & Anna Forizs had two daughters, Elizabeth Knapp b. 8 Aug 1905 & Ida Knapp b. 14 Set 1907 in Federal, Pa.. Elizabeth was my grandmother. These are the only records I have for the Knapp family. I would like to know more about Jonas Knapps Jr.'s parents Jonas Knapp Sr. & Anna Lindonlaup, and their families? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Toni Monaghan.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
monaghanr 22 May 2011 6:38PM GMT 
taltos017 23 May 2011 3:04PM GMT 
monaghanr 23 May 2011 3:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic