Search for content in message boards

Searching for Taricska family, Budapest, Hungary

Replies: 2

Re: Searching for Taricska family, Budapest, Hungary

Posted: 10 Jan 2012 2:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Taricska
Hi Cherry. thx for your message. Let me introduce myself - I am the partner and friend of Ricky's father, Béla senior. Our relationship goes back 20 years. Ricky met me with his father at his brother's funeral. Just to bring you up to date on my search for Béla's family and my reasons for doing so:

In 2010, Béla senior's health began to detiorate and I was concerned about him, so I began searching for his long lost Hungarian family via this message board.

In Nov 2010, I successfully traced Béla's nephew and through him, Béla's 3 surviving sisters. I put them all in touch with each other.

In 2011, Béla's health further deteriorated and he was subsequently diagnosed with dementia. Although I believed his sons estranged from their father, I redoubled my efforts to trace them via the internet but apart from Mark (with whom I am now in touch), I could find no record of Ricky or Franz.

In Dec 2011, Béla senior suffered a major stroke whilst I was with him. At the time he was not expected to live. In desperation I placed 2 messages seeking Ricky and Franz as Mark said he didn't know their whereabouts. My only purpose was to alert them of the gravity of their father's health condition and give them a chance to see him before it was too late.

Until I received your message today, I had no reply. Béla senior is still alive, but remains very ill with little recognition of either people or events. His life expectancy is poor. Mark has visited his father twice in hospital. I hope this answers your questions. I would like to speak to Ricky or Franz if this is possible and can provide any details they may require.

I hope this answers your questions

Regards, Vanessa
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
svstuart 29 Aug 2010 11:57AM GMT 
cherry_gordon 9 Jan 2012 10:56PM GMT 
svstuart 10 Jan 2012 9:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic