Search for content in message boards

kulusich-radulji families(unsure of spelling)

Replies: 11

Re: kulusich-radulji families(unsure of spelling)

Posted: 1 Jul 2012 6:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Oh my gosh....we may be related! My great grandfather was Philip Kulusich out of Kluj (this is the village name in the provence of Dalmatia) who married Martha Susic. His first wife died quite young and we did not know her name but they had a child Ante. Philip and Martha had Pasko, Nick (my grandfather), Yakov, Mate, Matija, and Kata. There was also talk of another sister who was "not well" but we never learned her name. Nick and Mate came to America in the early 1900's and the rest of the family we thought remained there. My grandparents did visit in the 1950's and they were there then so they could have immigrated after that. When my grandfather married my grandmother, they had one daughter that was "not well" with some mental issues so maybe that ran in the family. Matija married and gentleman by the name of Milinica and Kata married a Bacic. So you must be related through Philip Kulusich's first wife! Not sure why this message just popped up on my email screen but thought I would respond!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kulusic 23 Nov 2011 5:21AM GMT 
divabuzz 1 Jul 2012 12:14PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic