David HUTCHEON -died Anzio, Italy 1944

Replies: 3

Re: David HUTCHEON -died Anzio, Italy 1944

Posted: 1128489778000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1539060188000
Surnames: HUTCHEON, ROBERTSON, STEWART
Hi Kevin,
I'm sorry you were so taken aback by this posting. Ancestry.com is a genealogy website and the message board you bumped into is a free service for family history researchers trying to track down genealogical information. On it, you can post messages and try to link up with other researchers or family members who might be willing to trade info with you. Since it is a genealogical message board, I didn't make clear in the message what my reason was for wanting the info - sorry about that. I am related to Margaret Augusta "Pearl" Robertson (David Hutcheon's wife) on my father's side. This part of my family is through my great grandmother's first marriage, (Lydia Jamieson and George Stewart). I am decended from her second marriage (Lydia Jamieson and James Scott) and as a result, our family knows very little about the Hutcheons. All I know is that Pearl and David married somewhere in India, had four children, and David died in Anzio. Pearl and her mother, Ethel, cooresponded with my grandmother, Ivy Scott, many times but only a few of the letters remain. Since I posted this message, I have found out more about David's parents, grandparents etc. but still know very little about what happend to Pearl and her children. I can assure you that, as the family genealogist, my interest in the Hutcheon family line is strictly personal. If you would like to trade genealogical info about Hutcheons, Robertsons, or Stewarts you can contact me directly at my E-mail.
You might be interested in a Hutcheon website put up by another Hutcheon relation/genealogist, Bob Crouch. It is at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bobcouch/hutcheons/
I hope to hear from you and, again, my apologies for giving you a case of the jitters.
Pat
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
genmutt22 1117526890000 
Kevin Alexander Hutcheon 1128405267000 
Kevin Hutcheon 1128405525000 
genmutt22 1128489778000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic