Search for content in message boards

Lost Photo Albums - Clackmannanshire, Scotland

Replies: 1

Lost Photo Albums - Clackmannanshire, Scotland

Posted: 1498095326000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bonthrone, Andrews, Robertson, Vallance, Evans
I'm trying to trace 2 family photo albums which may have been sold or given away in the past year or so (2016/2017). They were possibly part of a house clearance in Alexandra Drive in Alloa, Clackmannanshire. One album is Victorian, black leather looking covers, I think with a black rope tie along the spine. The other is a red vinyl album from the 1970s with a black rectangular badge on the front. I'm not sure if any names were written on any of the pictures or under them. Names: Bonthrone; Andrews; Evans; Vallance; Robertson. Places: Hill Street, Alloa and Marchglen near Tillicoultry. The only photos I remember seeing in them, from my childhood (70's), are photos of me as a toddler, in a photographer's studio, very curly dark hair, and a brown knitted dress with small orange diamond pattern (there could be 2 identical photos of that) and from the Victorian album a picture of one or two ladies standing outside the house, by a window, wearing large black dresses and white aprons, and possibly the name BONTHRONE being on a sign above the window. Any help welcome.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lenaandrews1 1498095326000 
ruthhay2 1504621574000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic