Search for content in message boards

Dawson's

Replies: 21

Re: Dawson's

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 8:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Stephen some interesting stuff there. Haven't been working on this lately so have some catching up but couple of questions. I think I'm missing one of Thomas sons as I have Joseph as 6th. Showing John, William, Peter, David, Thomas and Joseph (he being 9th child. Also I only has John married once with very little info only their marriage date. Coincidentally I have my David and Janet's 1st son Thomas married to a Marion Allen. Funny how the names keep coming up! Well I live in Pennsylvania in the US. We've been to Scotland a few times most recently in 2007 when we based our trip out of Dumfermline and visited the area around Clackmannon and tillicoultry. Visited many a cemetary with no results. My hostess at our B&B helped us find the location of the plot in the Dumfermline Cemetary for I think Janet but have to go through my notes for sure, anyway there was no marker and couldn't really find anything. My Grandfather David married Agnes Dickson from Kilbirnie and they emigrated to Canada where my mother Nancy and her twin Enet were born and then to Connecticut in the US where they settled around my grandmothers sister and later her brother. I believe they first went to the Cleveland Ohio aread where David's parents were settled and some of his siblings but couldn't find work to went to Connecticut. Here's my email shivworld@comcast.net if you want to talk off chat and I can send you a picture of my grandfather although you may have seen in on Martins tribal page. We're planning a trip back to Scotland this fall it's so beautiful there!
Well now I'm going to get my stuff out again. Hope to hear from you again Let me know if there's anything I may have which you could use.
Bye
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lynn alcantara 29 Sep 2006 12:54AM GMT 
Martin_Guthri... 3 Jan 2007 11:24AM GMT 
SHIVWORLD 4 Jan 2007 1:00AM GMT 
Martin_Guthri... 4 Jan 2007 9:52AM GMT 
stephendawson... 23 Mar 2012 4:23PM GMT 
stephendawson... 23 Mar 2012 3:35PM GMT 
lynnalcantara... 27 Mar 2012 2:22AM GMT 
stephendawson... 27 Mar 2012 8:17PM GMT 
lynnalcantara... 28 Mar 2012 2:35AM GMT 
James Dawson 13 Nov 2012 1:39PM GMT