Ancestry.co.uk had free access to the 1911 census this past weekend and here is the info I found there:
1. Frank and Annie Price were living with their daughter Dorothy age 3 and Mary Dutton Price age 73 in Cheshire (Civil Parish, Stoke, Little Stanney, Croughton and Great Stanney)
2. Arthur and Margaret Price were living with their three children Mary age 10, Frank age 9 and Maggie age 2 in Cheshire (Civil Parish, Stoke, Little Stanney, Croughton and Great Stanney)
3. Thomas and Lily Hayes were living with their daughter Doris age 7 in Cheshire (Civil Parish, Marthall cum Warford Ollerton)
4. Albert and Mary Blake were living with their six children Lionel Baden age 11, Violet Alice age 9, Ronald Hugh age 7, Arthur Cecil age 6, Albert Edward age 2 and John Colin age 4 months in an area near the Cheshire/Shropshire border. Their street address is Mill Moor, Macefen, Malpas, Cheshire, but the Civil Parish/County listed is Macefen & Tushingham with Grindley, Shropshire.
5. Alfred and Emily Donbavand were living with their 2 children Lois age 12 and Harold age 10 in Cheshire (Civil Parish, Ellesmere Port)