Search for content in message boards

Patterson Family

Replies: 0

Patterson Family

Posted: 1235677398000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Patterson-Montgomery Montgomery-Mitchell Mitchell-Riley
I am searching for my maternal ggrandmother's family. Her name was Moriah Patterson she was born about or around 1834 in S. Carolina. She had 3 brothers Alfred Patteron B: 1830 in S. Carolina, James Patterson B: 1834 S. Carolina and a younger brother name Robert Patterson born in poss. Grenada Ms. about 1856 or so. Moriah and her sibling alone with poss. parents migrated to Ms from S. Carolina around mid to late 1850 or 1860's. Moriah had married twice. her 1st spouse was Charlie or Charles Davis. they had 3 children together. Eunice Davis,Sam or Samuel Davis and Charles Davis all born in Grenada Co., Ms she later remarried to Mr. Henry Montgomery and birth 3 more children they were also born in Grenada Co, Ms. *Mary Mongtomery is my maternal great grandmother., Elison Montgomery and William Montgomery. Mary married into the Mitchell family. she married Dave or David Mitchell they married somewhere about late 1890's. before my grandfather was born in grenada,Ms. her and Dave birth 12 or more children. If anyone have any info on Patterson-Mongtomery or Montgomery-Mitchell family please feel free to email me @ joannatkins@hotmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic