Search the Boards

Search Results for "doubell" - 91 Messages

per page

ferminger - married in hawkhurst Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by maz

Surnames > Constance

...have one Ferminger name to go by!!!! agnes adelaide ferminger..... all i know is she married william doubell in hawkhurst in 1854. i know of two sons they had, charles and albert doubell both born in hawkhurst - s...

Doubell Surname Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Clive Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

Hi I'm just starting a search for any info on my forebearers. I currently live in South Africa but will be moving to Canada soon. Please respond with any info if you have - it will be highly appreciat...

Family History Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Paul Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

Hi clive Sorry its taken a while to reply, I have been away. Ref the Doubells in England, the family tree has many off shoots and to make a search from where your particular branch of family started,...

Info on family history Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Paul Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

Hello Clive, just a quick note first to try and establish contact. The family information my father and I have is mainly about the Doubells in England, but I have just started looking into connections...

Info on family history Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Clive Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

Hi Paul Thanks for the reply. Any info that you have on the Doubells in England would be highly appreciated. This is where my fathers's father's father came from. Cheers Clive

Family History Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Clive Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

...clive@cybermatix.com The info I have on the South African Doubells is not all that much: The first Doubell or Doubell’s came to South Africa in the period 1820 (at that time there were a group of families th...

Re: edward rumens Posted on: 14 Oct 2007, by daverumens1

Surnames > Rumens

...William Barham (From Frant) 31 May 1803. Edward Double & Ruth Crowhurst 26th Jan 1830. Elizabeth Doubell & William Tompsett 5th July 1830. Marriage Wadhusrt Church - Edward was married to Ruth Cro...

Re: Doubell family history Posted on: 23 Oct 2007, by drawbridgep

Surnames > Doubell

Not sure my last post worked correctly. Anyway, I've managed to create a tree from David Drawbridge downwards (actually included his father too) it goes all teh way to the current Drawbridges. My...

Re: Doubell family history Posted on: 23 Oct 2007, by drawbridgep

Surnames > Doubell

I've managed to create a family tree for David Drawbridge based on a lot of information from one of his decendents in the US. I was hoping to link to my Drawbridge line (the same one as Frank liste...

Drawbridge family trees 1700's - present need linking. Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by drawbridgep

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...Drawbridge 1742 Thomas Drawbridge b 1753 http://trees.ancestry.com/fhs/home.aspx?tid=4214091 and George Doubell Drawbridge b in the mid-late 1700's http://trees.ancestry.com/fhs/home.aspx?tid=4214115 I KN...

per page