Search the Boards

Search Results for "doubell" - 89 Messages

per page

Dowdle's in Cincinnati Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by WAGNER2001

Surnames > Doubell

My ggrandmother Mary Dowdle married William W. Wunder in Cincinnati 1854, I'm looking for any family

Re: Doubell family history Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by raydoubell

Surnames > Doubell

Hello, I don`t know if you have heard from any other Doubell, but,my 3 x great Grandfather was alsl George Doubell and Married to Elizabeth Crunden, and they lived in a town called Reigate, Surrey, England,at Marri...

More Doubells Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by Raymond Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

...take to occur to me to search for my own surname? I was fascinated to see that I'm not the only Ray Doubell on the planet. And my elder daughter is clearly not the only Jane Doubell. If anyone's doing family res...

More Doubells: part 2 Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by Raymond Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

...to me that I ought to have noted my e-mail address in my posting of 30 September 2001. It is raymond@doubell.wcape.school.za I have been given to undertstand the following. Many years ago, my mother, whos...

Doubell Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by DavidMPaterso...

Surnames > Doubell

Looking for a start on Doubells in England with possible Welsh connection. Thanks. David.

Re: Doubell Posted on: 11 May 2002, by Ray_Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

Hello David Saw your request for DOUBELL`S. with Welsh Origins ! I have just about all the Doubells that lived, but only a cousinn john lived in Wales, he is still living and in Wiltshire now . The oldest w...

Re: Doubell Posted on: 11 May 2002, by DavidMPaterso...

Surnames > Doubell

I am replying to this direct. David.

Re: Doubell family history Posted on: 02 Mar 2003, by Chris Doubell

Surnames > Doubell

...including your forebears. As it happens, at present, I have the (Quaker) marriage certificate of Catherine Doubell Sargent to George Smith on loan from Fritchly Quaker Meeting House Library. Please do contac...

Re: DOUBELL FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by carrieelaggan

Surnames > Doubell

Hi John, I am very interested in doing my family tree. My Father was John Martin Doubell, born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. My Mother's name is Dorothy Dalton. My uncle's name was Arthur Samuel Doubell. My for...

Re: Doubell Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by carrieelaggan

Surnames > Doubell

Hello there, I have just started trying to trace my family tree, and all I know is that the Doubell family came from the Surrey area, all were Quakers. At some time their surname was Double. My family were ...

per page