Search the Boards

Search Results  - 1,038 Messages

per page

LOUDERBACK, LOWDERBACK or similar Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by glauderbach

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Pike

I am looking for info on any Louderback family in Pike County. Mainly the Children of William Grant Louderback b. 1869 and Mary Elizabeth Daugherty (spelling of her maiden name may vary) Any info w...

Hoover Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by mdoles

Info on James and Leah Hoover--early 1800's

OBIT LOOK UP (BURNS) Posted on: 13 Oct 2006, by linda saunders

could someone please look up an obituary for my uncle, FLOYD D. BURNS died august 24,1959 lived in OMEGA,PIKE CO. OHIO thank you so much ...

Hawk and Moreland Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by Maureen Huff

Looking for info on the parants of Augusta Hawk amd Etherl Moreland can you help?

John Leslie Kime PIke County Ohio 1860, 1870 Posted on: 02 Oct 2006, by edemaree_1

The issue: I have no information on who John Leslie Kime’s parents are or location other than the state of Wurttemburg which is now pat of Germany. His obituary says that he came over to the USA as a ...

BARNES/NOLIN, NOLAN, NOWLAND, etc. Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by CarolRose42

I am looking for information on Allen Barnes b. abt 1790 and his wife Rachel NOLAN, b. abt 1792. They were on the 1830 Pee Pee Twp., Pike County Census record. I am looking for ancestors and descendan...

Tennison B. Anderson 1830s and 1840s in Pike Posted on: 24 Sep 2006, by stemmatis

Looking for information related to one Tennison (spellings vary) B. Anderson, He was born in VA about 1799-1800 in or near Cumberland County. He acquired property in Cumberland County in 1822, but r...

Marriages of James East Posted on: 17 Sep 2006, by hamboz

I am trying to track down who James East married and when. James East, born 1841 in Virginia, married Anna Foulk about 1865, perhaps Pike Co., but I don't know this. Apparently she died--date unknow...

THOMPSON, Wheeler in Pike County ca early 1800s Posted on: 15 Sep 2006, by Judy Peace

Looking for info re Wheeler (1788-1835) and Fances (Hibbs) THOMPSON and their children Delia, Samuel, Mary, Sarah, Rebecca, Joseph, William, Nancy, Wheeler, Frances, John. They are in 1820, 30, 40 ce...

Wolfe marriage Posted on: 13 Sep 2006, by Sam Poor

Need any and all information on marriage of (W.) Sanford Wolfe and a Alice F. ?. married about 1874 in Pike County, Ohio. Children from this marriage are Harvey B.(b. 1875), Daisey D.(b.1879), Otto B....

per page