Search the Boards

Search Results  - 118 Messages

per page

Re: Conrad Shirer Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Jeff W. Shirah

Surnames > Shirer

Karl, Do have any information on any other of Conrad's children...if there were any? Jeff W. Shirah jws3837@garnet.acns.fsu.edu

Arthur Shirer of Addison Pa. Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Arthur Shirer II

Surnames > Shirer

LOOKING FOR ALL LINKS -one son Raymond Miller Shirer (my father) Martha Driscoll Shirer (my mother)

Shirer Family Genealogy Project Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by Denny_Shirer

Surnames > Shirer

Just to let everyone know on this board the existence of the Shirer Family Genealogy Project. We are a group of researchers all connected to the Shirer Family. This includes the descendants of John Sh...

Shirer search Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Rae Shirer Gainey

Surnames > Shirer

I would love to see what data you have collected on the Shirer family. How do I access your Project? Please, see my entry: MD/PA Shirer.

Shirer Family Genealogy Project Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Denny_Shirer

Surnames > Shirer

The URL was in the body of the previous message. You must have missed it. Due to the nature of FamilyHistory.com's message board, you can't click on a url and go to the site. You would have to either ...

MD/PA Shirer Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Rae Shirer Gainey

Surnames > Shirer

I am looking for any info related to my Shirer ancestry. I am not even sure what country they originally immigrated from, I always assumed, Germany. My Great Grandfather William Shirer, a blacksmith m...

George Shirer - Pennsylvania Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by doris_dempsey

Surnames > Shirer

I'm interested in information on the family of George Shirer - born 1837 in Germany. Served in the Civil War. Lived in Milton in 1860. Daughter Sarah Ann is my Grandmother.

Re: George Shirer - Pennsylvania Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by 122346

Surnames > Shirer

hi Doris, I'm researching the Dempsey line in Allegheny Co.,Pa., My husband's g- grandfather was William Kempis Dempsey, b.1842 - d.1918 in PA.,mar. Rosalia O'Reilly & had 6 children: Anna, Ella M...

George Shirer - Pennsylvania Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by doris_dempsey

Surnames > Shirer

I'm interested in information on the family of George Shirer - born 1837 in Germany. Served in the Civil War. Lived in Milton in 1860. Daughter Sarah Ann is my Grandmother.

Scott Genealogy Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by rhunell44

Surnames > Shirer

Looking for any Shirer that are related to the Scott's that lived in Sumter County, SC in the 1800's???

per page