Search the Boards

Search Results  - 80 Messages

per page

Charles Joseph Scheurer Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Donna Scott

Surnames > Scheurer

Looking for info on Charles. J. Scheurer also known as Don Shire.He was born in 1888 Butteville, Oregon and later moved to Boise,Idaho.

Norma, Ruth, Mary Ellen Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Gil Whitney

Surnames > Scheurer

I would like to locate the Scheurer family who lived in Stratford, New Jersey in the 1950's. Norma was a dear friend.

New Orleans, LA Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Sylvia Scheurer Gibbons

Surnames > Scheurer

I am looking for the Scheurer family from New Orleans, Louisiana

Scheurer family name Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Robert Schirer

Surnames > Scheurer

My family name was originally spelled Scheurer. They originated in the Duchy of Baden -- now Germany.

Scheurer Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Sylvia

Surnames > Scheurer

When did your family change the spelling? Are they from the New Orleans area? My grandfather was Philip L Scheurer Sr.

reply Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Robert Schirer

Surnames > Scheurer

My greatgrandfather was Johannes Scheurer. He came from Germany(Duchy of Baden) in 1846. He settled in Woodford County, Illinois and was a farmer. My grandfather was Frederick Schirer. I don't know wh...

reply Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Robert Schirer

Surnames > Scheurer

My greatgrandfather was Johannes Scheurer. He came from Germany(Duchy of Baden) in 1846. He settled in Woodford County, Illinois and was a farmer. My grandfather was Frederick Schirer. I don't know wh...

SCHEURER in Hessen, Germany Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by JohnWolfe33

Surnames > Scheurer

Seeking info J. Konrad SCHEURER a "Pfarrer" at Braunfels, Lahn, Hessen, l699 - l7l7 .Daughter Johanna Elizabeth SCHEURER b abt l700 Braunfels marr l724 Johann Christian GAIL .

New Orleans, LA - Scheurer Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Sylvia

Surnames > Scheurer

I have very little info about the Scheurer side of my family. My grandfather was Phillip and I know he had a brother named William. William was in World War I. I don't have any dates. Phillip married ...

Scheurer's in 1800 in Bayern Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Corinna Wildenauer

Surnames > Scheurer

I don't know if this info will help you but there is possibly a connection with our family the Wildenauer's. Wolfgang Georg Sebastian Wildenauer born in 6/22/1786 in Wildeppenried,Germany married Eliz...

per page