Search the Boards

Search Results  - 82 Messages

per page

Norma, Ruth, Mary Ellen Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Gil Whitney

Surnames > Scheurer

I would like to locate the Scheurer family who lived in Stratford, New Jersey in the 1950's. Norma was a dear friend.

New Orleans, LA Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Sylvia Scheurer Gibbons

Surnames > Scheurer

I am looking for the Scheurer family from New Orleans, Louisiana

Re: Scheurer family history Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by Rachael Mueth

Surnames > Scheurer

Sorry for the lack of details. I don't have all the information on Philip Peter and Mary Roehrig's children except for the one who is my great grandpa. I would really like to go back further and fi...

Re: Scheurer family historyRachael, Posted on: 25 Nov 2006, by Denny_Shirer

Surnames > Scheurer

Rachael, Well that was enough to pinpoint where they were. Here is the marriage data for Peter and Eva found in the LDS IGI database: Peter Scheurer Birth: About 1836 , , Bayern Death: 1...

Re: Shirer-Schroyer Posted on: 20 Nov 2006, by Denny_Shirer

Surnames > Scheurer

No the two names are not related. One thing I have found is there is a big difference in that preceding "r" and the pronounciation of the name. There are many variations I have seen spelled ...

Re: Scheurer family history Posted on: 23 Nov 2006, by Denny_Shirer

Surnames > Scheurer

Rachael, Glad to see your excited about your family's history. Hope you continue this enthusiasm as you get older. For someone to help, you need to post a little more information on your ancestors l...

Shirer-Schroyer Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by pdurstshaffer

Surnames > Scheurer

Denny, have you ever found the name of Shirer & Shroyer ( Schroyer) as one and the same as the family moved into various location. Did they change the spelling at any time. I have Schroyer-Shroy...

Scheurer family history Posted on: 23 Nov 2006, by misoccerchico...

Surnames > Scheurer

I have been researching my mother's side of the family and find that I am only able to go back to Peter Scheurer. My relation to him goes like this: Peter--Philip Peter--Philip Joseph---Delmer- --Mar...

Scheurer/Shirer Reunion Posted on: 07 May 2007, by DonBOYD35

Surnames > Scheurer

Looking for descendants of Michael Scheurer who moved his family from IA to KS around 1880. Would like to organise a reunion of descendants of Johann Friedrich Scheurer in or near LaPorte City, IA whe...

Re: Scheurer/Shirer Reunion Posted on: 19 May 2007, by lynnloftusjix...

Surnames > Scheurer

I am related to Augusta Scheurer from Germany around 1810 to Winesburg where he served as the Doctor for the community. He married Eliza Van Steenberg, had two daughters. The eldest was Mary Scheurer...

per page