Search the Boards

Search Results  - 51 Messages

per page

Peter Boyd Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by donavan_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

PETER BOYD WILL-MUSKINGUM COUNTY, OHIO In the name of the Benevolent Father of all. I, Peter Boyd of Madison Township, Muskingum County and state of Ohio, do make and publish this my last will and te...

Joseph Vernon Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by donavan_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

WILL of JOSEPH VERNON-MUSKINGUM COUNTY, OHIO The last will and testament of Joseph Vernon of the County of Muskingum state of Ohio. "In the name of god Amen". I, Joseph Vernon being in a st...

Samuel Vernon Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by donavan_1

Samuel Vernon deceased And the examination and testimony of the attesting and subscribing witnesses to said Will taken in open court, reduced to writing and filed, and so ordered to be recorded, is no...

GRUMMON, William of Union Twp 1886 Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Bozemanite

Muskingum Co OH Vol. 6 page 254 William Grummon of Union Twp probated 8 Apr 1886 I, William Grummon of the Township of Union in the County of Muskingum and State of Ohio, of the age of 57 years, and...

Hiram Lucas of Harrison Twp, Muskingum Co., OH Will Posted on: 31 May 2000, by Rusty Stroup

Hiram Lucas Probate Court Thursday July 26th 1888 In the Matter of the Last Will and Testament Probate of Will of Hiram Lucas Deceased This day the last will and testament of Hiram Lucas late ...

Will of John Langley BOWEN Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by john8537

I have a lead to a Will of John L. Bowen in Muskingum. It is noted to be E-1848, MUedB, Page 343, C2704, which means, Estate-1848, Muskingum Estate Docket Bowen, Page 343, Case Number 2704. I wish to ...

Will of Mordecai ADAMS Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Aileen Adams Brandis

Will of Mordicicai (Mordecai)Adams Muskingum Co. OH Wills Vol. D Page 324 Mordicicai Adams Deceased The State of Ohio, Muskingum County Court of Common Pleas. Be it remembered that at a special ses...

Will of Solomon Stoneburner Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by DrBi11

Solomon Stoneburner deceased The State of Ohio Court of Probate February 11th 1853 Muskingum County SS This day the last will and testament of Solomon Stoneburnmer, late of Muskingum County, decease...

JOHNSTON BREWSTER Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by jeannekillick...

Will Abstract: JOHNSTON BREWSTER, Salt Creek Township, Muskingum County, Ohio, Liber 2, pp.211-212, written September 21, 1855. Wife: CATHARINE BREWSTER. Son: STEPHEN BREWSTER. Son: JOHN BREWSTER. ...

Abraham Lumb - 1846 Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by dawnzy

Will of Abraham Lumb Muskingum Co., OH Jun or Jan 1846 p 350 In the name of God Amen, I Abraham Lumb of the County of Muskingum in the State of Ohio do make and publish this my last will and testamen...

per page