Search the Boards

Search Results  - 4 Messages

per page

Lewis Williams Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by Kevin Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

My records indicate that Lewis Williams applied for his Revolutionary War pension on May 4, 1818 in his 77th year while living with his daughter, Jane Hudson, in Brush Creek in Muskingum County, Ohio....

Mathias Mauk Info Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by GloriaFrazier...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

Am looking for any information on Mathias Mauk, lived in Muskingum County, was in 186th Inf Ohio in Civil War. Moved at some time to Reynolds County Missouri. My great, great grandfather. Also looking...

CW Widow's Pension - Nancy Wilson Adams, widow of Denton Adams Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by rslater4631

Transcribed from copies of the originals reproduced at the National Archives [notes in brackets are those of the transcriber – Jan Slater] WIDOW’S DECLARATION – ARMY PENSION State of O...

Darnell & Harris Families Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by j_d_bickel

My great great grandparents are from Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio. They are Joseph Lincoln Darnell, his father Jeremiah Darnell. Nancy Eleanor Harris, father was William Harris. all born from 18...

per page